28.3.11

ANYTIME WILL DO, MY LOVE

ANYTIME WILL DO, MY LOVE,
ANYTIME WILL DO, WHAT CHOICE OF WORDS WILL BRING ME BACK TO YOU

words are like water flowing down the throat of a skinny woman at a water drinking contest for a new car
no!
Words are like the shoe box that sits atop my book shelf with all my old medicines inside only ever opened when i am in pain and or in search of a solution to a physical ailements

I can rap (or wax) about words and what they mean, and how important they are or can or should be.  About how powerful language is, how to be up in this society all you need is a mastery of the english language.

I started this by saying words flow like a symphony, but then erased it because that was cheesy and if there is anything words are not like, its a instrumental piece.

ANY TIME WILL DO, MY LOVE
ANYTIME WILL DO, NO CHOICE OF WORDS WILL BREAK ME FROM THIS GROOVE.


I got in a debate a few weeks back, while celebrating a win or a loss, but for sure a drink after curling,  he said "she is wanting for it"  and i jumped at him calling him a pig and misogynist, maybe i was too wrapped up in this whole judge Dewar debacle,  I knew he didn't mean the conclusion I jumped to, I always know what he means, cause I have pushed the limits of words beyond what most people can stand or tolerate.  I have pushed words to shouts and screams, to fights that could only be solved with months of silence, yet its words that are the thing that brings us back together.

ANYTIME WILL DO, MY LOVE
ANYTIME WILL DO, NO CHOICE OF WORDS WILL BREAK ME FROM THIS RULE

No comments:

Post a Comment