24.6.12

and in that town of sighing...

well, we have been slugging away at this blog for sometime, and I am happy with what we have achieved, having gone back and read some of my favourite writings from two of my best friends it makes me feel proud, that i am a part of this slight bit of creativity.  We are going to make a little change, in order to keep our blog more active and to share more of what we are seeing, feeling, thinking, I will be taking on more regular blog posts, perhaps less in depth or detail, but good posts nonetheless.  Chad and Greg will continue to fill out the blog with their great passion, amazing insights, challenges and more in the hopes to allow us to share more and have this project grow!





"but i've grown to see the diamond thrown in just for me"

It's hard to think about, its hard to do.  I don't spend a lot of time thinking about the man I have become.  I spend most of my time thinking about the man I want to be.  This may be a mistake, but as we all know there is no manual for life so we are all just making it up with some type of bullshit confidence so that we can at least convince ourselves, if no one else.  It is hard to always see the things the way they deserve to be seen, its hard to think, I guess what I am getting at is I am more and more seeing the value of thoughtful living.  Its one thing to want for things to have gone differently or ride out those highs or good rolls, but it is another to live up to the person you know you are and it not just be fueled by passionate decisions.  We are only so capable, the rest we have to build and grow and fail and start back up again, to then expand that capability.  Potential is probably the most wasted thing, yet it will always be there, and it always should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment