22.5.11

Rapture advice from my mom!

The rapture was coming, but that kind of fizzled out, I truly enjoy speculation that the world is going to end.  I remember the first time i ever had a serious conversation about the world ending, sitting in a beach bar on the coast of Ecuador being told by this Chilean guy that 2012 was the end of the world.  I found it amusing.


To be honest, if the world is going to end it makes no difference to me, but its funny stuff.  The video below is footage from Mayan ruins in Guatemala with a phone message from my mom i received at 11:30 pm on Friday night  I am not sure if the video will work on here but you can see it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAf0VJKfVFc





enjoy!  and yes my mom was serious although today over breakfast she said because the rapture didn't happen it was a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment